Dear Art Enthusiast,
You are invited display and sell your artwork at the 11th annual Art In The Park event on Friday May 24, 2019 from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm and again Saturday, May 25, 2019 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Art in the Park showcases original art and crafts produced by amateur and professional artists. This event will be held in front of the Woodford Inn, 140 Park Street, Versailles, KY. For general information event, past photos, and a map of the location go to http://artintheparkversailles.org. Follow us on Facebook at artintheparkversailles.
Organizational Information about this year’s event:
- • Registration fee is $75.00 for each 10 X 10 booth space.
- • Final registration due by May 11, 2019. A late fee of $25. Will be added to registrations after this date.
- • Exhibitors are responsible for setting up and maintaining their spaces throughout Friday evening and Saturday.
- • Exhibitors are responsible for supplying their own tents, tables, chairs, etc. Electricity is not available.
- • Exhibitors can arrive as early as 3:30 pm Friday afternoon to unload their booth materials—but must be fully unloaded and vehicle moved to designated vendor parking area by 5:30 pm.
- • Exhibitors who choose to only attend Saturday, May 25, 2019 must arrive by 7:00 am be fully unloaded with their vehicle moved to designated vendor parking area by 8:30 am.
- • Booth breakdown on Saturday may not begin before 4:00 pm.
Other information for exhibitors:
- • Exhibitors may share their booth space with other artists (not resale vendors).
- • Coffee and water will be provided to exhibitors throughout the day at no cost.
- • Registration fees are used for advertising the event in local and regional media.
ART IN THE PARK will take place rain or shine. There is NO rain date. Entry fees will not be refunded in case of rain–or –after you have been accepted as an exhibitor.
The Kentucky Department of Revenue will be making the rounds during the event and may stop at exhibitors’ booths to ensure compliance with the requirement for a Kentucky Sales and Use Tax Permit. It is each exhibitor’s responsibility to have the permit available upon request.
To download information sheet click herehttp://theartvillage.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/corrected-2019-AIP-Information.pdf
To download application click here http://theartvillage.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/exhibitor-application2019.pdf